Perm Staff Employment Opportunities
Be Part of the Oneida Team this Summer
Every year, Camp Oneida requires a on-site "permanent" staff to help with camps throughout the summer.
A team of Cooks, Lifeguards, Assistants and Utility people all make Camp Oneida a great place for campers and leaders.
- Jr. Lifeguards
- Kitchen Assistants
- * Waterfront Coordinator
- * Camp Intern
- * Camp Assistant
- * Maintenance Coordinator
* Camp Intern, Camp Assistant, Waterfront Coordinator and Maintenance Coordinator depends on approval of Canada's Job Grant Program. Pay rate and start date may vary.
View Job descriptions and pay rate for each position.
Details of Working at Oneida
- Mandatory Training: Third Saturday of June
- Work Period: Fourth Saturday of June to Last Day of Camp
* Canada Job Grant positions may have different start/end and training dates
Time off1 full day off each week
Room and boardLodging, food and laundry is included, which is factored into your pay rate (Tuck not included)
SalaryPay rates depend on position and experience
Benefits of Working on Staff
Learning new skills, building new friendships, studying God's word and having the opportunity to share what you know and learn to children throughout the summer.
Even though you would have your certain jobs to do day to day, you will also have many great chances to interact with the camp and its program - sports, crafts, campfires, devotions.
Police Background Checks
All applicants who are hired will be required to get a police background check from their local police form.
Apply for Perm Staff
- Checking to see if applications are being accepted...