Golf Tournament Fundraiser
Hosted by the Niagara-Hamilton Association of Baptist Churches, and sponsored by Camp Oneida
Pros or Beginners -- Come out for a day of golf and support Camp Oneida.
Saturday, September 17, 2022
Come play in our annual golf tournament to raise funds for Camp Oneida.
Cost $125, includes:
- 18 holes of "best ball" golf
- $50 tax receipt
- Cart rental ( $5 extra for private cart )
- Foot-long lunch and pop
- Dinner at Camp Oneida ( $20 for additional guest )
This Year's Format
At this time, there are no health guidelines or restrictions in place for our tournament. We will notify players of any changes to the event due to the pandemic.
- Each team starts with their own scheduled tee time.
- There will be a dinner after the game, hosted at the Camp Oneida Dining Hall.
* Additional guests: $20/person
- Prizes for longest drive, closest to the pin and putting challenge.
To Register / More Information
- Contact Al and Diane McPherson
Sponsor the tournament, sponsor a hole, donate a prize, or pitch your own idea. Contact Al and Diane (above).
- Hole sponsorship: $100 (sign with your company name)
- Lunch sponsorship: $250 covers the cost of lunch at the golf course for our golfers
- Pitch your own idea: We're open to ideas on how you want to sponsor the day