Golf Tournament Fundraiser
Hosted by the Niagara-Hamilton Association of Baptist Churches, and sponsored by Camp Oneida
Pros or Beginners -- Come out for a day of golf and support Camp Oneida.
Saturday, September 15, 2018
- Cayuga Golf Club Map
- 10 a.m. Tee-off time (Registration starts at 9 a.m.)
- Contests for putting, longest drive and closest to pin
- $100/person, includes:
- 18 holes of golf
- $40 tax receipt
- Cart Rental
- Lunch of Hot dog and pop is included
- Dinner at Camp Oneida after the game
To Register / More Information
- Al McPherson
Raffles, Auctions and Prizes
Raffles and silent auctions will be held during the dinner at camp. Prizes will be handed out after dinner for putting, driving challenges and team scores.
Silent auction items vary from year-to-year. Usually it includes such items as hockey tickets, quilts, paintings, tools and clothing
Sponsor the tournament, sponsor a hole, donate a prize, or pitch your own idea. Contact Al below.
- Hole sponsorship: $100 (sign with your company name)
- Prize sponsorship: Donate a prize for a contest (e.g. closest to the pin, longest drive) or for a door prize at the dinner
- Lunch sponsorship: $250 covers the cost of lunch at the golf course for our golfers
- Dinner sponsorship: $450 covers the cost of our dinner after the game for all attendees
- Pitch your own idea: We're open to ideas on how you want to sponsor the day