History of Camp Oneida
Oneida Baptist Camp has been involved in the proclamation of the gospel of Jesus Christ and in Christian education since 1950. Since 1951, over 15,000 campers have experienced this awesome place.
Camp Oneida is named after the 6 Nations Tribe. Oneida means "granite people" or "people of the stone".
Camp Oneida has grown and changed over the years. The property now stretches to 114 acres encompassing lakefront, fields, and trees.
Generations of campers have grown up hearing about Jesus and getting to know him better through their time at camp. We praise God for his work in the past and we look forward to see how he will act in the future.