Health and Safety Regulations for 2021 Overnight Kids Camps
Our 2021 Camping Season is subject to change at anytime due to the pandemic.
Reduced Camping Schedule
We hope to offer two week-long overnight camps for age groups 5-10, and 11-15 at the end of August.
This plan is dependent on:
- Provincial approval of overnight camps
- Our ability to safely meet Public Health regulations
- Public Health limits on number of people allowed at camp / in the same cabin
- Having enough volunteer leaders
- Having enough staff members
Due to all the above, we are waitlisting ALL campers and will approve campers on a first-come, first serve basis as spaces become available. Once you receive confirmation, you must remit payment immediately to reserve your spot.
A Different Camping Experience for Kids
As with everything over the past year, it won't be a normal camp experience this summer.
Some health and safety regulations that we expect to be in place include:
- Masks worn at all times (exceptions: in cabin, showers, swimming, eating)
- Campers will do all activities with their cabin "cohort", including:
- Bible study groups
- Games, sports and activities
- Eating at same table for meals and mug-up
- Sitting on same bench for campfire
- "Kiss and Ride" registration process:
- All payment must be received ahead of time (eTransfer or mail-in cheque)
- Only campers will get out/in of vehicle at a designated drop off/pick-up spot
- Singing indoors will be limited, possibly campfire songs as well. Chants in dining hall are not possible.
A full list of rules and regulations will be provided to campers prior to the start of camp. Failure to follow these regulations can result in your child being sent home with no refund.
More Information about Camps
Contact email@example.com for more information about these camps.