Our 2021 Camping Season is subject to change at anytime due to the pandemic.
For July and part of August, we are planning on offering unstructured family camping, similar to staying at a campground.
This will be for families living in the same household only.
Family Camping will be available from July 4 to August 14, 2021
- Full week camping: Sunday to Saturday
- Half week camping: Sunday to Wednesday, or Wednesday to Saturday
Check-in: 7pm, Check-out: 11am
Each family will have their own cabin - sanitized before they arrive. Washrooms will either be communal or assigned to a specific family, depending on health regulations and number of families at camp.
Meals and any group activities will be socially distanced, following proper health guidelines.
- Daily worship and bible study
- Meals and late-night snack
- Use of a cabin (one per family)
- Group campfire each night (socially distanced)
- Use of campus, sports equipment
- Use of canoeing, paddleboarding, kayaks and bikes*
* At scheduled times each day, subject to weather and lifeguard availability.
Parents are responsible for supervising their children at all times, and planning their activities. A camp nurse will NOT be on-site. Everyone will be required to follow COVID safety protocols while on-campus.
- RVs, motorhomes, camping trailers
- Motorized equipment (eg. ATVs, boats)
- Alcohol, tobacco, vaping, cannabis, non-prescription drugs
Prices based on a family of two parents and two children, from the same family:
- Full week: $450
- Half week: $250
Additional children from the same family over five years old are $50 for full week ($25 for half week).
No discounts or sponsorship funding are available for Family Camping.
No refunds for late-arrival / early-departure, inclimate weather, unavaliable equipment, etc.
Note about Costs
- Our hope is that every family can afford to come to Oneida this summer
- Therefore, the cost listed is considerably less than what the actual cost is to provide staffing, accomodations, meals, upkeep and cleaning supplies for your stay
- If you are able to pay more, we welcome donations to help cover some of the remaining costs
Fill out a family camping request form with details about your family, indicating your preferred weeks (or half-weeks).
More Information about Camps
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about camps.