Registrations must be received at least one week prior to your camping date. Late registrations could be accepted if there is room, at the director's discretion..
- Registration Forms
- Dates and Schedule
- Camp Descriptions
- All about Camp Oneida
- What Campers Should Bring to camp (and not bring)
More information, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Week-long camps begin on Sunday and end Saturday. For half-week camps, check the camp schedule for dates of Squirt and Co-ed 5
- Registration time is 3 pm. Departure time is 1 pm. Please try not to arrive earlier unless otherwise arranged. Campers are enjoying their final meal at camp.
- Register early because camps can fill up quickly
- The cost of tuck (candy) is included in the basic rate. A daily limit applies (e.g. Enough to buy one pop and one chocolate bar).
- Non-Confectionary items such as T-shirts, Pens and Pins may be purchased upon arrival or departure from camp.
- Appropriate clothing is required. No two-piece bathing suits. As a Christian Camp, we desire that clothing and swimwear be appropriate to a Christian atmosphere.
Interested in being a Leader? Find out some information about being a leader at Camp Oneida.