Oneida Clean-up Days
Help us prepare camp for this summer:
- Saturday, April 21, 2018
- Saturday, May 19, 2018
- Saturday, June 2, 2018
Come anytime after 9 a.m.
- 9 a.m. (Feel free to come earlier or later)
- Stay until you are tired
- Lunch provided
Specific Projects we need help with
- Complete steel siding on the craft cabin
- Install steel siding and roofing on a shed
- Paint steel roof
- Install steel siding on the boat house
- Build a wheelchair ramp on the lodge.
Volunteers should have enough experience to work independently.
This work can be completed on any Saturday. Call for more details.
Other General Projects
- Remove brush/branches from campus
- Interior/Exterior Painting
- General Cleaning
- General Construction
- Grounds Clean-up
Who can come ?
- Anyone -- Bring your Friends, Youth Groups, Alpha Groups, Seniors Groups
High school community hours can be earned by volunteering at clean-up days.
What should I bring ?
- Work Clothes
- Old Shoes / Boots
- Hammer, Tools
- Paint Brush/Rollers
- Work Gloves
Busy on these days ?
There are volunteers who go down every Tuesday. or email firstname.lastname@example.org with a time that is convienent for you.
Unable to help out ?
If you are unable to help clean up Oneida, consider making a donation to Oneida to help off-set camp operating costs.
Call Carson for more details at 289-808-2541 or email email@example.com